1. No way around it. This one stings. It hurts. I’d rather lose by two scores than to lose like that.
2. Incredibly proud of this team. It won’t get the result it hoped for in August, but it’s fight makes it one of the more exciting and stressful ones for cheer for.
3. We’re really going to miss Aaron Murray.
4. I turned to my wife before the pass and said, ‘I feel bad about this distance on fourth down.’ I hate being right.
5. Can this season be summed up more than on that pass? A fluke play that happens due to fundamentally bad defensive technique and just happens to deflect the ball right into the hands of a receiver just standing there.
6. Gurley was a non-factor in the third quarter, but that was forced by being down by multiple scores. When the game was closer, you saw what gameplan Bobo wanted to do from the start.
7. I feel sorry for Georgia fans near Wilcox County having to fight against revisionist history that Nick Marshall ‘transferred’ or made a small mistake.
8. With the way Georgia’s season has gone, I am shocked Murray wasn’t concussed on the touchdown.
9. Let’s pack Sanford and send these seniors off with a bang.
10. I’m not sure Larry would have made it through this game.